General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions Terms of delivery
Please note, that by using our services, you agree to the use of these General Terms and Conditions.
Please read them carefully.
Welcome to Professional Care Solutions!Professional Care Solutions is offering you an online shopping experience, with delivery of the products directly to your address.
Please note, that by using our services, you agree to the use of these General Terms and Conditions.
Please read them carefully.
1. About Us
- We are a company registered in North Macedonia, Professional Care Solutions DOOEL Skopje, Tax number: MK4043018524177, Company number: 7264488, Address: Dimche Mirchev 18А/30, Skopje, North Macedonia.
- We offer a wide range of services, and sometimes additional terms may apply.
- Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time (hereinafter "Service Terms") are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference.
3. Electronic Communications
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on the Site or through the other Professional CareServices, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. License and Access
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any part of the Site or any Professional CareServices, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any part of the Site or of any Professional Care Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Professional Carewithout express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Professional CareServices name or trademarks without the express written consent of Professional CareServices.
- You may not misuse the Site and you may use the Site and Professional CareServices only as permitted by law.
5. Your Account
- You may be required to register with the Site or the Professional CareServices by creating a personal Professional Careaccount.
- You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
- We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site and the Professional Care Services.
- You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
6. Personal Data Protection
- Professional Care values the trust you have put in us by sharing your personal data.
- Your personal data has been very carefully taken care of and with full compliance with the applicable laws and by laws.
- By creating a Professional Care personal account, you are providing us with the following personal data (“Personal Data”):
- Email address;
- Telephone Number.
- Personal Data is understood to include also the data pertaining to you that has been sent to us as a result of discount actions, telephone sale conversations and social media sales contacts.
- Please note that by using our web address, the browser acquires the information about your IP address, the time and the date of visit to the web site, the reference URL, the pages that you have browsed on our web site, and information about the type of the device that has been used.
- Your Personal Data shall be used for the purpose of processing the order, and may be shared only with our cooperation partners, such as the delivery company.
- Your Personal Data cannot be shared with any third party, or made available to any third party, except if ordered by any state organ, for the purpose for the condition of certain procedures.
7. Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
- You may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Professional Care reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Professional Care a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Professional Care and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Professional Care for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- Professional Care has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- Professional Care takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
8. Site Modifications and Interruptions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site and the Professional Care Services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site and the Professional Care Services without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site and the Professional Care Services.
- We cannot guarantee the Site and the Professional Care Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
9. Product and Product Descriptions
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products. If a product offered by Professional Care itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- All products are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.
- Price indications for all products are subject to change.
- With respect to items sold by Professional Care, we cannot confirm the Purchase Price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of price indications may be wrong.
- If the correct purchase price of an item sold by Professional Care is higher than the price stated on the Site, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before delivery or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
- In case you would like to purchase a product, please proceed to “Add to card” / “Check-Out”. Next, you will be provided with summary of you order. Please note that each price at the summary is final as of the day of the placed order, and is with calculated VAT (“Purchase Price”). Additionally, to the Purchase Price, a fee for delivery of the product/s is charged (“Delivery Fee”).
- Following the completion of your order, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order and delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site and the Professional Care Services. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- Payments are made via the procedure of “Cash on delivery”. This means that the payment of the product(s) is done at the moment of delivery of the product to your address, to the delivery company with submitted fiscal slip or invoice.
- The delivery company will not hand over the products/s in case the Purchase Price and the Delivery Fee will not be paid in total.
- All purchases of physical items from Professional Care are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the delivery company.
- Each product is delivered to the address provided into your personal Professional Care account.
- You may be contacted by the delivery company, on the provided telephone contact and inquired about your preferences regarding the time of the delivery.
- The delivery of the products will be done as soon as possible subject to the courier service.
14. Other Businesses
- Parties other than Professional Care operate stores, provide services or software, or sell product lines through the Professional Care Services. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses.
- If you purchase any of the products or services offered by these businesses or individuals, you are purchasing directly from those third parties, not from Professional Care. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant, the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals (including the content of their Web sites). Professional Care does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other Service Terms.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Site, the Professional Care Services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site or the Professional Care Services are provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Professional Care makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the Professional Care Services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Professional Care Services, unless otherwise specified in writing. you expressly agree that your use of the professional care services is at your sole risk.
- You understand that Professional Care Services does not warrant that the information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site or the Professional Care Services represent medical services or medical products or equipment and do not provide protection from (respiratory or otherwise transmitted) disease or viruses.
- To the extent permissible by law, Professional Care disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Professional Care does not warrant that the Site, the Professional Care Services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site or the Professional Care Services, Professional Care's Servers or electronic communications sent from professional care are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the extent permissible by law Professional Care will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of the site or any Professional Care Service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any Professional Care Service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
16. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and the Professional Care Services is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (hereinafter the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (hereinafter the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site and the Professional Care Services, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Professional Care Services, the Content and the Marks.
- If any of these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
19. Applicable Law
- You agree to inspect the product immediately following the successful delivery.
- In case the product does not correspond to the description of the product (size, materials, purpose of the product, model), as provided on the Site, or has any defect (defect on the material, defect on the functioning of the product, you have the right to file a complaint and request return of the product and return of the Purchase price.
- Each complaint must be filed
- by e-mail to email@example.com and, in addition,
- Complaints must be filed only within 48 hours following the successful delivery of the product. You must attach a copy of the fiscal slip or invoice, and photographs of the purported defects. Complaints filed after the expiry of this deadline provided above or without a copy of the fiscal slip or invoice, will not be taken into consideration.
- We will provide a reply to the filed complaint within 30 days upon our receipt of the complaint.
- You may be requested to provide the product for an inspection to the Professional Care complaints team during the complaint procedure.
- The return of the Purchase price will only be possible in case the product was not used.